SingleSprout and AllVoices led an insightful conversation around Compensation & Effective Planning.
Lessons learned from our event with AllVoices: It all starts with a compensation philosophy. Here are 5 tips when developing your compensation philosophy and pay ranges.
- There is no one-size fits all approach, and no company is 100 percent right.
- Develop a basic compensation philosophy, as well as compensation levels & bands. Even a basic framework will be helpful to guide decisions. Over time you can develop greater competencies, and get more complex or specific.
- Which compensation types are available to you? Salary, Short-term incentives or bonuses, Equity, Allowances or Perks, or Year-End Bonuses? Understand available options constraints
- What are you trying to achieve? Are you worried about retention, how people are going to progress, reward structure, promotions, transfers, new hires, or competition?
- Cost of Living vs Cost of Labor. The cost of living varies by location, highly driven by personal preference. So when we look to build ranges consistently, the metric that most compensation professionals use is Cost of Labor because it’s driven by supply and demand.
Special thanks to Ashley Perryman, SHRM-SCP, Vice President, Global Human Resources-Head of People at Spiceworks Ziff Davis; Enrique J Esclusa, Co-Founder at Assemble; Kaitlyn Knopp, CEO/Founder of Pequity; Mykaela Doane, Head of People and Talent – Gtmhub; Natan Fisher, Co-Founder, and Co-CEO of SingleSprout
To learn more, check out the webinar here.
SingleSprout and AllVoice held a webinar where we discussed How to be An Authentic Employer of Choice and Ensure People Feel Valued on February 22, 2022 with Jasmine Francis, MSc., Jes Osrow, SHRM-SCP, PAHR , Marsha N. Lindsay (She/Her/Hers), Garrison Gibbons, and Natan Fisher.
Our thought leaders covered How do you demonstrate that you value your team members; What does it mean to be an employer of choice in today’s talent market; How do you retain talent; What does engagement look like in a remote world?
We were thrilled to see everyone who tuned in to last week’s PeopleCollective panel from Boon Health, ‘Continuous Feedback in a Remote or Hybrid Environment.
During the Webinar, we dove into creating a culture where continuous feedback is provided and ongoing development conversations happen. Hosted by senior leadership from Ordergroove, Thinx Inc., SingleSprout, and Iovino Enterprises, LLC.
Thanks to our panelists for making it happen: Karen D. Weeks, SPHR, MS, Natan Fisher, Jasmine Francis, MSc., Melanie Kingdon, SHRM-SCP
SingleSprout teamed up with AllVoices for a webinar titled, How to Evaluate a Company’s Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI). We chatted with industry leaders about Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion in the workplace.
With speakers from AllVoices, BuzzFeed, SingleSprout, including Dionna Scales, Matthew French, Daelynn Moyer (she/her), (Julie) Sungmin Paik, Natan Fisher
For more information click here.
What a wonderful day for a webinar!
How do you interview online effectively? SingleSprout and experts from the recruitment space including
To check out the key takeaways, check the link below.
In a recent webinar hosted by AllVoices, Natan Fisher moderated a panel discussion on How Leading Companies Are Attracting Under-Represented Talent. The panelists are experts in the field, and gave us valuable insights on the subject. Some topics discussed were how to authentically tell the employer brand story, and how to best engage with candidates.
View the full video at https://lnkd.in/dzbrE6R
SingleSprout co-founder Natan Fisher moderated “How Leading Companies Are Attracting Under-Represented Talent,” Thursday, April 22nd https://lnkd.in/dcWTGW2
Hosted by AllVoices, panelists include
- Jasmine Francis, MSc. Senior Director, People + Culture at Thinx Inc.
- Joy Young, MBA Sr. Director, People at Slice
- Sarah Castle, Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Programming & Partnerships at Toast;
- Jes Osrow, SHRM-SCP Learning & Org Development at at Quartet.